10.31.2007

14

Time for another non-movie review entry on my so-called movie review blog! It's halloween, this is like my christmas so I'm really busy okay?!? Anyhoo, Rob Zombie did all the featured clips on youtube's homepage today. You should check them out because some of them are really good, although some of them are obviously half-assed choices. Similar to Rob Zombie's half-assed choice to re-make Halloween, a movie that did not need any re-making. Last night I went to a double feature of Halloween 4 & 5, and some lady in the audience was like "Ooooh I saw that new Rob Zombie movie that version was awesome, that was a really kick-ass movie" and I swear to god I almost threw up in my cherry coke. An open note to Rob Zombie: I really like you. The Devil's Rejects is one of my favorite contemporary horror flicks, and that trailer you had in Grindhouse was really cool. But frankly, it's been hard to defend my crush on you lately.

If you're a Rob Zombie fan and have seen House of 1000 Corpses (2003), then you need to check out the House of 1000 Muppets.

No comments: