10.23.2007

10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OBVIOUSLY NOT A MOVIE REVIEW

Or is it? This movie would be called "Glenn Danzig and Henry Rollins: Attack of the Men with Iconic Punk Bands and Petite Builds." No, this movie does not exist (yet). I just was reading up on Glenn Danzig yesterday (because Halloween always puts Danzig on the brain) and I found this photo. Now, I saw Henry Rollins when he came to speak at my school a few years ago, and let me tell you he is not a large man. He appears that way on camera because he's got such a big neck and whatnot, but he's only five foot six, five foot seven max. I know this because I am five foot six and I relate all sizes in the world to my own measurements. Look at how little Danzig looks next to Rollins! How can a man be so little and yet contain so much evil music power within him? By the way, if you were ever wondering what kind of books Glenn Danzig likes to read, you can find out here.

BTW part deux, someone at the Village Voice wrote an interesting article about the theoretical outcome of a fight between Glenn Danzig and Henry Rollins. I think he overestimates their heights, but I do agree with his opinion on who would win the fight.

No comments: